Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Part 20: Working hard or hardly working? Working hard… damn.

Monday July 1st and Tuesday July 2nd, 2007.

Ananth told me he really likes what I’m doing. He told me that they’re going to acquire an Adobe Flash CS3 license for me to work. Rocks. I worked really hard on Monday, because I didn’t want to work late on Tuesday since Wednesday is a holyday and Thursday I have my review meeting.

To my surprise, I had my meeting on Tuesday. I was nowhere near prepared for it, but it was still good. Everyone liked the graphical user interface that I’m developing. Tuesday was over and I was free to do whatever the hell I wanted (at least until Thursday).

We ordered some pizzas at night and had a couple of beers. We’re kind of getting used to drinking in the apartments and breaking those nonsense rules.

No comments: